I've got a new hobby right now which is digital scrapbooking! I've seen a lot of digital scrapbook here on the net and I was jealous coz they are wonderfully made and I hoped that someday I'll be able to do one for myself. I admit that I am not techie person so doing one at Adobe Photoshop was really a challenge for me. I just don’t get it! But I'm really glad that Scrapblog offers free personalized scrapbooks with ready made themes.

All you have to do is upload your pictures from Flickr, Photobucket, Webshots, Picasa, etc… and there you have it! There's a lot of creative elements to choose from for your scrapbook like stickers, backgrounds, frames so it's so fun and so easy to use! You will edit all your scrapbooks on the scrapblog builder, save, publish and share them with your family and friends. I've got samples below that I did. Feel free to comment and leave me a feedback. Thanks!









This entry was posted on 10/23/2008 09:42:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...