I just reset my Dneero survey to Misc. Survey 1 since dneero already paid me for answering their surveys for $20! It's almost a year since I started answering their surveys. The process is, in order for you to get paid you need to answer surveys and you'll get paid per impression until you reach $20. So to get enough payment you must answer all the conversations there.

The thing is, although I'm happy that I already got paid it's still not enough. I feel that I can make more money online if I put my whole heart in it. It's just a lot of work to do and I just thought I still don't have much time to devote myself to it but I am willing to learn the ropes and strategies on becoming successful. I just don't know when I will be ready to give myself the time and effort in logging online and learn. The other reason why I have apprehensions is that I don't have much opps or tasks received from advertisers that's why I am now lacking interests on pursuing making money online.

I guess what I'll have to do is to have enough determination and positive thinking and learn from the others who have become successful. I really hope I can become one of them.


This entry was posted on 10/27/2008 12:14:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    jHeLea said...

    hello 'Te hindi naman mahirap kumita online eh...make use of your other blog kasi PR2 siya so mas madami kang opps na ma grab doon....ako mostly of my income is from PPP....try mo din 'Te

  1. ... on October 28, 2008 at 12:54 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...