We went at SM Bacoor last Sunday(after the service) with the kids(except Hannah) to buy them halloween costumes for the Halloween Trick or Treat event for the kids at Festival Supermall this Friday.

Dianne bought my nephew Adriel a Lil' Devil costume while I bought Jerome a knights costume with sword and Hannah a fairie costume. There were lots people at Toy Kingdom particularly the kids and their parents, trying to find the perfect costume for their child to wear. I had a hard time finding Hannah a costume since she's very small and nothing fits her. So we went at SM Dept. Store and there I found a very cute fairie costume for only P350! I fitted her the costume as soon as we arrived on the house and it was really beautiful on her! Now I'm more excited for my baby on Friday!


This entry was posted on 10/28/2008 05:33:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...