I bought a cake for Hannah last Friday to celebrate her 4th monthsary. It was a chocolate cake from our canteen's concessionaire which was really delicious and tasty! Dianne(my sister) took a pic of me and Hannah with the cake and Hannah looked really cute looking intently at the cake as if she really wanted to grab and eat it!

Then yesterday, I took Hannah to her pedia for another dose of her oral Rotavirus vaccination. After that, I took her to the mall coz I will buy something and she was really mesmerized with all the Christmas decors and lights surrounding the mall!

Later that night, hubby and I chatted at YM and since Hannah had fallen asleep already I just focused the webcam on her and hubby was really happy to see her. I think we just chatted for only 30 mins. since he has to go back to the ship and I was really asleep already.


This entry was posted on 11/09/2008 09:10:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    jHeLea said...

    belated happy 4-month birthday to Hannah 'Te....

  1. ... on November 10, 2008 at 4:06 PM  
  2. Joan said...

    i enjoyed ur page here...hope to see u around..cute ng baby..mwah!

  3. ... on November 19, 2008 at 2:39 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...