Wow I didn't realized that it's been 1 year since I started this blog! How time flies! After 233 posts, I managed to maintain this blog although sometimes I was so lazy to update. Anyway, I wish that this blog would go on for years and years although I also wish I could host my own blog soon!

To all my visitors, thanks for checkin' out my blog! Hope I could do the same. I have found many interesting blogs and people too. I learned something at some point in my life reading your blogs. More power to us!


This entry was posted on 11/04/2008 11:07:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    jHeLea said...

    wow 1 year na po pala tong blog ninyo....congrats 'Te

  1. ... on November 10, 2008 at 4:06 PM  
  2. dylan said...

    congrats :D

  3. ... on November 12, 2008 at 10:45 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...