It's the holiday season nowadays and if you would go to the malls this days, you would surely encounter tons of people with their family, shopping for gifts , eating out or just window shopping. This was the case when we went to Mall of Asia last Sunday. There was soo many people there that you would literally squeeze each other's body just so you could pass and find your way out. Eating is another problem since there was too many people, you have to wait for the others to finish so you could have a sit of your own.

I tried to find a dress for Hannah but I remembered she has a lot of dress and shoes that my cousin from the States gave her so I figure why buy? As always, the giant Christmas Tree at the center of the mall serves as major picture taking magnet as different people tried to find a spot near the Christmas Tree for a souvenier shot. Of course, Hannah and I have one! Look at our pic above taken just last Sunday...


This entry was posted on 12/04/2008 07:11:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Catherine said...

    True it's always very crowded during holiday seasons even the economy is not that good. People could go for window shopping and enjoying the cheerful atmosphere.... Merry Christmas!

  1. ... on December 10, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
  2. cinndrella said...

    I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Julissa

    www.hairweavingbasics.com

  3. ... on December 11, 2008 at 5:50 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...