Found this wonderful poem here and this is exactly how I feel for my baby Hannah. I really love this poem, please read!




What I Would Do For You
© Jayne Sena

What I Would Do For You

I would do just about anything you'd ask,
For you there's nothing I wouldn't do, there's no such task.

I would walk without my shoes to the end of the Earth,
I would give up anything I had to, to teach you self worth.

I would hold your hand every minute of every day,
But I won't because I know you need to find your own way.

I would surely bear the heartache of your first love that's real,
Even though I can't, I will naturally feel as you feel.

I would sell my soul if it would keep you happy forever,
I would give my right arm to keep us forever together.

I would run a hundred miles up-hill in the rain,
Just to guarantee that you will never feel pain.

I would laugh with you even if I was sad,
I will give you a smile even if I'm mad.

I can only accept your mistakes with a grin on my face,
I will guide you in correcting them, but at your own pace.

I will guide you through life, as this world can get quite wild,
Just don't you ever forget that you will always be my child.



This entry was posted on 3/01/2009 10:39:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    PinayWAHM said...

    She has grown so big na. I haven't been around much so I missed seeing her growth.

    She's adorable...

    Hope all's well Mommy Cel...

    Mommy J

  1. ... on March 8, 2009 at 9:30 AM  
  2. idealpinkrose said...

    time flies! Your baby is now a lady.

    That's a really nice poem.

  3. ... on March 22, 2009 at 12:52 AM  
  4. jenskee10 said...

    Hi Cecil, your little girl is so pretty. I'm hoping to see her when we get home and I wish we could be there on her 1st bday celebration. The poem is really nice and very true that we will do anything for d sake of our child as GOD did for us HIS children. I pray that your little Hanah will grow to be a very fine girl. Take care kumare and GOD BLESS!!! Miss u...

    Love,

    Jennnette

  5. ... on April 3, 2009 at 7:19 PM  
  6. Soppnox said...

    your baby is looking very cute

    online marketing

  7. ... on January 11, 2011 at 5:06 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...