I have a birthday theme for Hannah's 1st Birthday! It's gonna be Pooh & Friends! Wow, I'm so excited planning for Hannah's birthday! But the downside is, I just have a limited budget so there will be no extravagant party but what's important for me is that Hannah will have a memorable birthday and that we will get to spend it with my family and friends.

Four days from now, it will be Hannah's 9th monthsary! My baby's so big now but up to now, she still doesn't have any teeth :( But she's very talkative now, mumbling for words like Ma ma ma, Ba ba ba, Ta ta ta. She also likes to play with her mouth, playing with her saliva...HA HA HA! 3 months more and she's 1 year old! i'm so excited!


This entry was posted on 4/03/2009 05:43:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...