…till Hannah's 1st Birthday! Wow! I am so excited for my baby's 1st party! I am currently preparing all the details as in ME lang talaga! Since my budget is limited, I will make it as simple as possible. But of course, not so simple that the guests will be bored. I will post here all my preparations as soon as I finished all the details as well as the budget involved. Haay, it's too fun to plan if it's for your baby!


This entry was posted on 5/18/2009 04:26:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    ROSILIE said...

    hi sis! parang kailan lang man yung pregnant ka and now the baby is turning 1 year old. congrats sis!

  1. ... on May 24, 2009 at 7:06 PM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...