My birthday preparations for Hannah is almost complete... yehey! I did had fun with the preparations although it was quite hard if you only have a handful of money. I really wanted to give Hannah a nice party since it would be her first birthday so even though I have this very small budget I still went ahead with my plan and so i want to share with you the tasks that I already completed and yet to complete.

CAKE - done(cupcakeandsugar.multiply.com). Very affordable cake for P500 only
CUPCAKES - done(cupcakesforless.multiply.com). Another cheap but yummy cupcakes, 40 cupcakes for P615 only!
VENUE - done, Jollibee
LOOTBAGS - done, bought at Divisoria
GUESTSHEETS - I designed it at Scrapblog then had it printed at Artscow for only $7.99 for 50 5R prints
PHOTO - done, labor only c/o Thor Prod. I won't have any video...
INVITATIONS - already finished the layout. Will be printed c/o my co-worker(his birthday gift to Hannah!)
TARP - also finished the layout. will have it printed in July.
DRESS - bought it at Periwinkle


This entry was posted on 6/19/2009 12:38:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    AiDiSan said...

    With a budget expert like you, I;m sure hannah will have a successful frist bday party.

  1. ... on July 3, 2009 at 6:21 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...