Yes, it's true! I'm now one of the million people on Facebook now went on cyber-farming! At first, I wasn't much interested coz I thought it's just for the teens and games being played on the internet won't make any impact on me. But lo and behold… I tried it a week ago just for kicks, and now I'm on Level 12 and since last Tuesday I have checked my farm every single day and I can't get it out of my mind just thinking when will I harvest my crops, or when will I expand my farm and what decorations I will add this time. Hhmm, pretty silly huh? I know! And to think I'm currently obsessing on up-ing my level than the rest of my neighbors!

Anyway, here's my current farm. I want a Philippines flag badly! Ok, for sure I will have that…. I'll have to just keep on farming!




This entry was posted on 10/20/2009 11:32:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Richard.M said...

    I'm a level 26 on Farmville, it is very addictive. I've just upgraded the size of my farm and have recently started to grow the crops that take a few days, just so i can get some time to myself!

  1. ... on November 6, 2009 at 3:48 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...