i felt sick to my stomach, can't believe he'll do this to me....AGAIN!!! just when i thought that all's well and civil between both of us, he was up on his old ways again! won't give the details as it is very personal but i will never take this sitting down anymore! there's a lot to be done but one thing's for sure, i won't go to their stupid agency anymore! there's ABSOLUTELY no help in there! eventhough you cried your lungs out detailing your problems ebcountered to the point that you pity yourself anymore but they don't care about you! so no thanks! will definitely go to a lawyer(again) one of this days to ask for legal advise.

this is really hard for me. but i must be strong for my Hannah. she's the reason why i wanted to fight. she's my life, i can't imagine living my life without her...


This entry was posted on 1/20/2010 09:48:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...