We went at Tagaytay 2 weeks ago to look for the resthouse that we're gonna spend a night this July for Hannah's 2nd birthday and I must say that I was really satisfied with the house. It overlooks Taal Lake and has a breathtaking view of the lake. Afterwards, we stopped by at The Bag Of Beans which is a short distance from the place. Since I'm a sucker for cheesecakes, I ordered their strawberry cheesecake which costs P135 a piece. Oh Boy! I soo loved their cheesecake! It's mouthwatering, tasty and just has an awesome taste. So far, it was the best cheesecake I ever tasted in my entire life! And I'm not kidding! I would love to have one of those again but the problem is, there's only one Bag of Beans and that is in Tagaytay! So sad that it's so far away from our place in Imus Cavite. I promised myself though that when we go back there this July I'm gonna buy a whole cheesecake just for me!


This entry was posted on 5/01/2010 01:43:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...