I'm so excited to share with you the news that currently I'm in the process of learning how to drive. I know, I'm a bit to old to start to learn how to drive but since my brother got a new car, I took the opportunity to take a student driver's license and eventually a non-pro type so that when he return to his work overseas, my brother will entrust his car on my care while he's away. Besides, I've been wanting to take driving lessons before but since we don't have a car yet, it's been always put on hold.

I just hope in a month's time, I'll be a decent driver soon!


This entry was posted on 5/27/2010 10:15:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...