I am so happy that I am getting more tasks now than ever before! I am so grateful that there are legitimate sites that gives me opportunities to make money online, unlike scam sites like payingpost or blogadvertisingstore which incidentally still owes me $102 that was supposed to be given to me like 8 months ago! So just beware of that site, you might get scammed like me. Anyway, if you're a mom like me who wants to earn a little extra income this is a good opportunity for you to do so. Just be informed that after your post has been approved you'll have to wait for a month to be able to get your earnings. But hey, it's worth the wait coz I'm sure you'll be excited and happy once you see your paypal account with all the hard work you've done. And if your blog has a good PR ranking, you'll be able to get more tasks and higher payout. So what are you waiting for? Just try it and see it for yourself!


This entry was posted on 8/16/2010 03:59:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...