So I've checked my blog today and saw that I already have 7777 visitors on my blog! Wow, and to think that 7 is a lucky number! Now I wish my blog would be as lucky as I've been experiencing load of tasks nowadays that I'm most thankful for. I just hope that I would be able to maintain this blog for a long time and still makes updates about me and Hannah or make reviews that I enjoyed doing so.

Anyway, just an update about me. Well, I'm sick today. I was not able to render OT coz I got fever last night and I have colds that's so worse I'm afraid Hannah could catch a cold coz of me. Well I already took some meds and I hope it would soon go away...


This entry was posted on 8/21/2010 01:26:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...