I've been thinking of deleting my Facebook account and I've been debating about it by myself for a couple of weeks now. I wanted to maintain some privacy about my life and though I'm very careful about sharing something personal like pics of Hannah and updates about me, I sometimes get scared about the things I hear or read about internet predators roaming on Facebook and other social networking sites. But on the other hand, I want to share updates about us with my relatives in the US. It's the only way I could update them regarding events happening around us here in the Philippines.

Well the thing is I don't update much anymore on my Facebook account except if I want to share some personal thoughts or upload new pics of the kids for our relatives to see. Sometimes It's the only way I could also get news from my friends whom I don't see much or are settled abroad. Hmmm, I'm gonna think think think about it...


This entry was posted on 8/19/2010 09:25:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...