I know this is a bit late, but I celebrated my 38th birthday last Sept.8 at Cebu City with my daughter and her nanny Ness. We had a blast in Cebu and though I won't be able to tell you the places we went to, I wanna share you what's the other thing I love about the place...and that is the FOOD!

Love the grilled sweet corn! And it's only P10!


Tiktilaok Honey Glazed Chicken(love the combination of honey, garlic & spices) It's so yummy!


The Famous CnT Lechon. Now I won't wonder how it'd taste... really the best tasting lechon for me to date!


At Larsian... waiting to be barbequed


...and now our order...mini-barbeques! but tasted good!


My pasalubong which I bought at Taboan Market. Longganisa & Danggit! My nanay loved it!


This entry was posted on 10/08/2010 10:40:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...