I'm having some problems regarding my internet connection! It's so freakin' slooow!!! Actually the one's I'm using now is not really my broadband since I let mine(SUN) be borrowed by my c-worker whose checking her signal on their place. So for the meantime I am currently using SMARTBRO( this is my cousin's broadband provider) and I am so pissed with their service! Check this, amount of data transported is only at ~ 226KB and the amount of data received is at ~ 1121KB! SMARTBRO really tests my patience and I am not pleased by this.

So currently there are pending jobs that I need to do and I cannot do it because of SMARTBRO's poor signal. Hay, I miss my SUNBRO which by the way is way better and even faster! So far I never had any problems using it.


This entry was posted on 10/01/2010 07:52:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...