I just had the scare of my life yesterday when Hannah bumped into the edge of our table and hit her left eye! She had 2 small cuts just below her left eye and it bled instantly. I immediately rushed her to the emergency room of our nearby hospital and was relieved that her eye white were not affected at all! Thank God!

Now we've been cleaning her cuts with Betadyne and she's also on antibiotics for one week. I hope it would heal soon, but sad news is that we're planning on attending birthday party this Sunday and now she has this cuts on her left eye. I know for sure though, that she would still enjoy that party with all those children around. I know, Hannah's a real trooper!


This entry was posted on 10/08/2010 03:19:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...