Guest post from: Steve Delaney

Meeting up with my friends after school and going to haunted houses on Halloween is one of my favorite things to do. We all dress up at my house and then off on an hour drive to the scariest haunted houses we can find. This year I am dressing up as Britney Spears and I am super excited. We all have little brothers or sisters so we hang out with them for an hour or so before we head off and we take them trick or treating in our local neighborhoods. The kids are always so cute in their halloween costumes and we love seeing which kid can get the most candy. We usually stop off somewhere to eat on our way to haunted houses and stuff our faces full til we cannot eat any more. Even though we are always tired after being scared so much in the haunted houses we still always come back to my house and watch a scary movie on the tv we got after comparing directv versus cable companies. I think it is pretty safe to say that out of all the holidays of each year our favorite is Halloween. Even after we all graduate highschool I hope that we continue to get together on Halloween and go to haunted houses and then come home to watch a scary movie.


This entry was posted on 10/28/2010 07:10:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...