We went at Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa Laguna last Saturday with my sister, her kids, nannies, Jerome, Kero and of course Hannah. It was already 3 or 4 years ago since the last time I last visited the park and what can I say, there's still a lot of people going there! We arrived at almost 11AM and there were already a swarm full of people at the entrance. The weather too was insane coz it was too hot! I am particularly concerned with the kids coz of this. I constantly reminded Ness to check Hannah's back and wipe it towel coz she constantly perspire. Actually not only the kids but all of us as well.

I also got annoyed with lots of people lining up on one particular ride. You wouldn't find one single ride where there's no people lining up. When we decided to try Jungle Log Jam, we lined up for 1 hour! but it was all worth it! The rides are all awesome!






This entry was posted on 11/22/2010 09:51:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...