One of my dream course for Hannah to take up in college is Nursing. I just admire nurses who are working all around the world that serves patients such as children and most of all taking care of old people because it’s definitely not an easy task. Besides, I wanted to see Hannah wearing nursing uniforms that really looks clean and tidy.

Whenever I go to the hospital, I always wonder where the nursing staff get their burnt orange scrubs because it really looks cute and chic on them when wearing. It is always pleasant to see cherokee medical uniforms when the hospital staff wears them as it looks more professional but at the same time you won’t get intimidated to talk to them because the uniforms looks bright and cheerful unlike other nusing uniforms that looks dull and cheap. How I wish Hannah would get to wear this colorful and beautiful medical scrubs in the future!


This entry was posted on 12/02/2010 12:32:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...