Last Saturday, we went at Manila Ocean Park to watch the Musical Fountain Show which is being held everyday starting at 6:30PM. I watched the show together with my daughter Hannah, my sister and her kids, my cousin and the kids' nannies.

Just before the show started, it rained so the people immediately got their umbrellas and sweater but the good thing is that Manila Ocean Park gives free raincoats to the patrons so we scrambled to get each one of us but I got nothing :( Luckily, I went to the other side of the venue and there were available raincoats. So I got 8 raincoats for each one of us and we immediately wore it since the rain started to pour.

I was somewhat worried for the kids to catch a cold so besides the raincoat, I let Hannah wore her own sweater so she won't feel cold. It was really fortunate that when the show started, the rain stopped and the show proceeded smoothly. Well what can I say? For P99 it was worth it! We only paid P99 each because I availed the promo where I registered online to receive the P99 SMS coupon. This text coupon will have to be presented at the ticket booth so that you have to pay P99 only instead of the usual P300. The catch is that ONE(1) SMS coupon per person per transaction only is allowed, meaning if you only have one cellphone it was only you who can register and you cannot register your other companions. It was fortunate that we have multiple cellphones so we were able to register all of us with no problems at all.

So what are you waiting for? Try this with your kids and I'm sure they'll gonna love the show as well as you! By the way, the P99 Musical Fountain Show promo is extended till Jan. 16, 2011...


This entry was posted on 12/20/2010 06:43:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...