Thanks for the post, Vernon Lowe

Going to see Santa is a big time in our house. I have a four year old and a six year old boy, and they can't wait to see Santa. The boys have been spending every waking moment talking about what they plan to tell Santa. We plan to go see Santa just as soon as he gets in town. He comes to our local mall, and he will be set up with his cute little elf that is with him every year. I am sure it is the same Santa that visits our town every Christmas season. I often worry when we are all away from the house during this time of the year. Because of the many gifts and presents we have in the house. But this year I will be set my home security alarm from SecurityChoice.com. It is new and I have been using it religiously. I feel a lot safer this year having it. This is the first time I feel like I will not have to cut the boys trip from seeing Santa a little short. No rushing back this year, we are going to see Santa and then do a lot more Christmas shopping. So, I am feeling like the boys this year, I can't wait to see Santa.


This entry was posted on 12/15/2010 09:39:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...