We recently had our annual physical examination in our company and I must say that I always looks forward to it because in that way I will be able to know the status of my health. Fortunately, when the result came in about two months ago, I am cleared of any signs of sickness or illness. I really fear on getting sick especially now that I am a a single parent. So any self help that I can do in order to assure that I won’t get sick, I do it. Like I take multivitamins to help me get stronger, avoiding vices and really fatty foods and lastly I also do breast self examination in order to detect breast cancer symptoms. Any women can do the self help breast examination at least once a month for any signs of breast cancer symptoms such as breast lumps or any changes on the shape, size and color of the breasts.

Breast cancer is the most common type of non-skin cancer in women and the fifth most common cause of cancer death so it is very important for women to become aware and detect breast cancer symptoms early in order to be treated right away and prevent further damage on a woman’s health. Certainly an ounce of prevention is better than cure.


This entry was posted on 1/07/2011 03:04:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...