Last Jan.6, 2011 I applied a passport for Hannah using DFA's online passport application system. I just filled up the necessary information like name, birthday and address. I also got to choose the appointment date, I chose Feb.12 since it's a Saturday and I don't have work on a weekend. The requirements for a minor(Hannah's only 2 years old)are birth certificate which must come from NSO and passport of mother. But to be sure that I've got all that they need, I also applied for a marriage contract from NSO which I've requested at SM Business Centre for P140. It will be released after 5 days.

Passport fees for regular processing is P950 and P1200 for rush processing. I opted for regular processing only since we won't be needing it anytime soon. I am also thinking of just sending the passport to our house instead of me returning at the DFA to get it. The shipping fee would be P120 according to the website.

I thought of getting Hannah a passport after I saw a series of airfare promos and discounts on Cebu Pacific. I really wanted Hannah to see Disneyland in the future and who knows when will Cebu Pacific offers Zero Fare. So I must be prepared so I could grab the first seats on the promo when it happens.


This entry was posted on 1/22/2011 08:36:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...