So how do you like the new look of my blog? I spent hours trying to find a simple layout to go with my blog. I think this is just perfect for me. Nothing too fancy and too much design. I hope it would attract more readers and visitors alike.

Anyway, tomorrow would be the first day of February. Hmm, how a month flies so fast! Fourteen days to go till Valentines Day. And yes, I would definitely spend it with the love of my life which is no other than Hannah! My daughter's still too young to know what Valentines Day is and hopefully she wouldn't hurry spending it with somebody other than me... :( One thing's for sure, we will spend the day before Hearts Day hearing the word of God at New Creation Ministries then who knows we can stroll later at the mall with my family...


This entry was posted on 1/31/2011 08:52:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...