My aunt and her husband has been in the US for over 3 years now to work and they left behind their 2 teenage kids that has been staying with us since they left with my mother as their guardian. They are in constant communication and now that my aunt is processing my cousins' papers to go to the US, we are all excited for them to reunite with their parents.

My cousins are really good students but I keep on wondering how will they fare with the other students once they enroll in a school in the US. As far as I know, though the subjects are the same, the approach is a whole lot of different. Math like Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 was one of the subjects they had a hard time with, so my uncle, which incidentally is a Math teacher in high school, got Algebra 1 and Algebra 2 Help in order for them to pass their subject. It has been quite awhile that he tutors them during weekends. This schoolyear, my elder cousin is now getting Math Homework Help like Calculus Help while my younger cousin also gets Geometry Help and Statistics Help for them to excel more in Math.

I just hope when the time comes that they will be able to continue their studies in the US, they would be able to adjust well with the other students so that their good grades here will not get wasted. They're really hard working kids who loves to study and make friends so I guess they will blend well with the other kids their age.


This entry was posted on 1/08/2011 09:41:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...