My friend who is based on New South Wales Australia, has been inviting to come visit her and her family for quite sometime now. I am just having second thoughts because I know that international flights are not cheap and requires a lot of planning and of course budget. She said that I don't have to worry about accomodations and travelling around Australia since she would be the one to shoulder my expenses when I'm there. I got excited by her invitation so I am now looking for cheap flights from qantas airline hoping I could find an affordable airfare.

I really wanted to visit my friend in Australia because it has been almost 7 years since we last saw each other. A trip there would make it more memorable since it would be the first time that I would hopefully meet her husband and kids. I really wish that I would find international airfares going to Australia that would fit my budget because if not then it would really make me sad knowing that my friend has also been looking forward to see me real soon.


This entry was posted on 1/04/2011 11:30:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...