I've missed blogging a lot! I've been gone on the blogging world for almost a month due to several reasons. One of which is because of work. I was transferred to another task which required lots of adjustments and patience to learn. Another reason is that I was also planning to go back to school so I processed all the requirements needed. One of the good news is that I was approved of my scholarship from the company that I worked for so it would really help me lessen the expenses I would incur while studying.

Anyway, now that I'm back, I would really hope to get more tasks because I must admit that there were less and less tasks that I got for the past 2 months to the point that I got none at all! Thank God that there's a task waiting for me(again) which I hope would be the start of many assignments soon.


This entry was posted on 2/28/2011 09:09:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...