I am really confused because during this time, I am very sure that summer has indeed arrived here in the Philippines. Well you know for sure that it's summer already if you're constantly sweating because of the intense heat even during the night. But, no not this time. It is still cold especially in the evening, it still rains once in awhile and I have yet to take a shower for 2 to 3 times a day. Not that I'm complaining, I love the cold weather especially in the night, but I also want to have my summer vacation in the beach or the swimming pool hoping that it won't rain. Well, one thing's sure though, summer will still come most probably this April and we will definitely have a summer outing in our company and I plan to bring Hannah there.. so excited!


This entry was posted on 3/11/2011 10:04:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...