This July 7 will mark Hannah's 3rd birthday and I am just so happy that my sister and brother will be here to celebrate her birthday with us. And two days after her birthday she will be a first time flower girl on the wedding of my cousin from mother side. She had her final fitting last week and I was completely awed by the beauty of her gown! It was really beautiful and I learned beforehand that it was designed by VJ Floresca, an up and coming avant garde fashion designer. I also plan to let Hannah wore it on her July 10 birthday celebration in our house. It would just be a simple birthday with no party this time. I thought I would make it simple this time because I plan to save up for her upcoming schooling next year. She would be a nursery when she enrolls next year.


This entry was posted on 6/25/2011 09:12:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Alex said...

    Happy birthday!

    ADT Authorized Dealer

  1. ... on September 13, 2011 at 8:12 AM  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...