Hello bloggers out there! I really missed blogging a lot! I’m sure you’ve wondered why I haven’t updated my blog for a long time. You see a LOT has happened and I really got busy with work and family that blogging took a back seat for awhile but I really do hope that I’ll get to update as often as before.

Anyway, it’s already 2012, a new year and hopefully this year would be a better year than last year. I must admit that last year wasn’t a really good year for me so I ‘m looking forward to 2012 with a more positive attitude since this coming school year my Hannah will go to school for the first time! Yey! I am so excited! I’ve already checked a lot of preschools here in our neighborhood and I hope the school that I would choose would bring out the best on my daughter socially and academically . By the way, I enrolled Hannah about 3 months ago on a ballet class and her class was finished after 2 months so I am planning to re-enroll her again this summer so she could enjoy her summer before she starts schooling.

With regards to me, sadly my plan on enrolling again to continue my studies was not pushed through due to problems encountered on the school we’re supposed to enroll at. I am just sad that they did not treated us as professionals that they supposedly are. We did not got any feedback from them regarding the assessment that they’ll give after sending all those requirements that they asked from us! Anyway, my dream of going back to school were not through yet, I have still plans although I really don’t know when will I be able to get it done.


This entry was posted on 1/20/2012 08:30:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...